Since chartered in 1941 as the East Liverpool Board of REALTORS®, the association has served East Liverpool and the surrounding area as the “voice of Real Estate”. It has evolved from a board of Brokers with 13 members, formed to share information, to an all REALTOR® board of 175 members today. Our name was changed to Beaver Creek Area Association of REALTORS® in 2002. Bounded by two state lines and two larger boards, we have chosen to remain relatively small and endeavor to serve our members and the community at a personal level. Beaver Creek Area Association of REALTORS® is affiliated with our state association, Ohio REALTORS®, and the National Association of REALTORS®. With this website, it is our hope that we can better serve both our members and the public.